First things first, I got a new phone number: 952-431-9500
Things I’ve noted throughout the day…
- Virgle — Easily the most entertaining April Fools joke
- Click on any video on You Tube’s homepage
- Custom Time for Gmail
- Open up a google word document and then go to File, and look at the line under “New Document.” (Thanks, Lou, for the heads up.)
- More from Google
- Livejournal announces a new advisory board member
- The microwave and toaster oven in our downstairs kitchen were mysteriously upside down today… as were all of the glasses, which were also filled with water. Gee, wonder who did that…
- My housemate, who has a tendency to forward every crime alert notification she receives, forwarded an e-mail that appeared to be a crime alert notifying us of jaywalkers on our street. The suspect descriptions seemed oddly similar to certain roommates of mine. And upon further inspection, the x-sender was not the same housemate as the from address.
I’ll add more as I discover them… although I should note that I’m officially bored with the RickRolling… ha, ha, we get it. Find a new joke.